What we do:
The open secret within the marketing and advertising industry is that it’s built on exploiting our data. Like, when you mention something to a friend and the next thing you know, you are being bombarded with adverts for it. Companies track everything we do online to follow our movement and understand our behavior. They collect this information, aggregate it, and sell it.
People have various complicated options to stop it from happening, but we believe they should have a better choice – to join the game and earn from it themselves! Monetha gives people an opportunity to be rewarded for their data. In return for sharing their data with companies, people earn points. And they can redeem these points for products, vouchers, or crypto.
In Monetha we are providing a set of solutions that enables direct communication between end-users and online services, eliminating the need to rely on 3rd party data aggregators or centralized platforms. If you are curious you can read more about our vision → https://www.monetha.io/Monetha_white_paper.pdf
We are looking for a highly motivated front-end developer to join our team from anywhere in the World. There are a lot of opportunities for you to influence our direction, both on the product and technical side. As a senior engineer on the team, we’d look to you to help shape our future direction.
- Own and deliver client facing features, from ideation to implementation to rollout
- Mentor and support other engineers on the team. Evangelize high-quality software engineering practices
- Identify, evaluate & define improvements to the existing solution architecture and product.
- Work closely with data scientists to define and capture data for A/B testing, business insights, and product features.
- Actively participate in establishing the underlying technology for the company
- 3+ years of experience crafting high-quality solutions in professional environments
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g. server-driven UI, well-designed APIs, SOA, GraphQL)
- Experience working in a modern frontend stack (JS, TypeScript, React, Redux, Cypress)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project scoping and project management skills
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks, and people in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: advanced analytical thinking; experience making product decisions based on data and A/B testing
- Flexible working hours
- Work with professionals of your field
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- Free parking
- Learning budget
- Sports and leisure
- Possibility to work remotely
Salary: 2500-6500 EUR (gross)
*depends on experience
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted