What we do:
The open secret within the marketing and advertising industry is that it’s built on exploiting our data. Like, when you mention something to a friend and the next thing you know, you are being bombarded with adverts for it. Companies track everything we do online to follow our movement and understand our behavior. They collect this information, aggregate it, and sell it. People have various complicated options to stop it from happening, but I believe they should have a better choice – to join the game and earn from it themselves! Monetha gives people an opportunity to be rewarded for their data. In return for sharing their data with companies, people earn points. And they can redeem these points for products, vouchers, or crypto. If you are curious you can read more about our vision → https://www.monetha.io/Monetha_white_paper.pdf
We are looking for a Mid/Senior QA Engineer to join our team from anywhere in the world. As a QA, you will make sure our solutions and experiments work smoothly, and your work will contribute to making our product even more incredible.
- Work closely with Product Manager and developers and find corner cases in the early stages of feature development.
- Testing process implementation.
- Testing frameworks implementation for Mobile/Web apps and REST API.
- Driving product development through automated tests.
- Performing peer code reviews.
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on User Stories coverage.
- Investigate and analyze data.
- Exchange best QA practices with colleagues.
- Help define test methodology, criteria, and test cases required to validate critical functionality.
- 3+ years in software quality assurance.
- Experience in automated and load testing.
- Hands-on experience.
- Proactivity (we hate supervision and micromanagement).
- Good English (our team is international).
- Flexible working hours
- Work with professionals of your field
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- Free parking
- Learning budget
- Sports and leisure
- Possibility to work remotely
Salary: 2000-4000 EUR (gross)
*depends on experience
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted