We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team from anywhere in the world. As a QA, you will make sure our solutions and experiments work smoothly, and your work will contribute to making our product even more incredible.
- Work closely with Product Manager and developers and find corner cases in the early stages of feature development.
- Testing process implementation.
- Testing frameworks implementation for Mobile/Web apps and REST API.
- Driving product development through automated tests.
- Performing peer code reviews.
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on User Stories coverage.
- Investigate and analyze data.
- Exchange best QA practices with colleagues.
- Help define test methodology, criteria, and test cases required to validate critical functionality.
- 5+ years in software quality assurance.
- Experience in automated and load testing.
- Hands-on experience.
- Proactivity (we hate supervision and micromanagement).
- Good English (our team is international).
Salary from: 3000 (Gross)