Adidas is a German sportswear, shoe, and clothing manufacturer and is the second-largest sportswear company in the world, second only to Nike. The company’s logo is known worldwide and is the preference of many of the world’s top athletes.
Adidas, despite being known as a designer and manufacturer of footwear, sportswear, and sporting equipment, has also got its fingers in many other pies, including the world of toiletries – deodorant – and fragrances.
Across multiple sporting disciplines, including football, soccer, running, golf, track and field events, cricket, basketball, tennis, and many others, Adidas has become synonymous with quality. Adidas employs over 57,000 people worldwide.
Hey sports fans, we’ve got a winner you’re going to love.
How would you like to get some free Adidas gift cards, without having to break into a sweat?
Download the Monetha app for free, and sign up.
Monetha is an online shopping rewards platform where you collect points for shopping online. You can then use your points to get free Adidas gift cards. It’s that easy.
You can also use your points to get gift cards from Amazon, eBay, Marks and Spencer, River Island, Zara, TK Maxx, and thousands of other online stores, or use your points to donate to charity, or you can even convert them to cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, or BNB.
In the US, Adidas gift cards can be purchased for amounts between $25 and $250. Adidas gift cards can be redeemed for merchandise on adidas.com and in Adidas Sport Performance, Adidas Originals, and Adidas Outlet Stores in the United States. However, it’s worth remembering that there are no returns and no refunds on gift cards.
If you’re looking for a gift with convenience, and tons of choice, Adidas gift cards come as e-Gift cards, and physical gift cards, and even give you the opportunity to purchase gift cards in bulk.
Just go to the Adidas online store and you’ll find out all you need to know about ordering one or multiple gift cards, and even learn how to buy corporate gift cards of different values.
As nice as the idea sounds, sadly, Adidas gift cards cannot be used to purchase another gift card. Plus, promotional offers or discounts do not apply to the purchase of gift cards and gift cards are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- They cannot be purchased with a discount.
- You can only use a maximum of 10 gift cards per transaction.
- If you return an article purchased with a gift card you will be refunded with a gift card.
- Gift cards come in values between $10 and $250.
You have a gift card and you’ve found what you’re looking to purchase, so how does it work?
- Online take your goods to the checkout and enter all the details – delivery address, delivery method, and proceed to payment.
- Select ‘Gift Card’ as your payment option.
- Enter the 19-digit gift card number – this can be found on the reverse of physical cards, and as part of the email with digital cards.
- Enter the 4-digit security code for physical gift cards – you may also add an additional payment method if the price exceeds the value of the gift card.
- Click the ‘Order Now’ button to place your order.