Email marketer / Email automation specialist
What we do
In a world of complexity, we offer simplicity through consistent, world-class services and integrated solutions in performance and loyalty marketing for eCommerce businesses.
With consumer intelligence at the heart of everything we do, we help brands win, keep, and grow their best customers across all marketing mix elements.
Our creative marketing team works closely with world-class data experts to help businesses move forward. No gut feeling, only decisions backed by data.
Email marketing is a pivotal role in our digital strategy, so if you live to capture customers’ interest and interaction in an engaging way, join us!
We require your full-time presence in the office at first, but once we establish the appropriate workflow, you will be able to work from anywhere in the world.
We work with clients on a success-based model only, so the sky is the limit for your creativity.
- Maintain a list of email strategies (flows and unique campaigns) which are based on capabilities of our proprietary site tracking and loyalty platforms
- Providing strategic guidance and recommendations on client projects
- Campaign setup, testing and deployment within the client’s email platform
- Email template creation and refinement
- List segmentation and maintenance
- Creation of automations and drip sequences
- Reporting and analysis of deployed campaigns
- Email copywriting
- Produce and execute all email and SMS campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling
- Use customer data such as web-behavior to drive the message and content personalization
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices
- Proven experience managing an email marketing program
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL)
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analysing the performance of a large email marketing database
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch
- Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B testing and other CMS
- Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyse data
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Perfect English
- Flexible working hours
- Work with professionals of your field
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- Free parking
- Learning budget
- Sports and leisure
- Possibility to work remotely
Our rules of life
What we value
Do what you love
At Monetha, we don’t care about titles. Whatever you are good at, we will find the best spot for you to learn, grow and outperform yourself.
You never innovate without experimenting. We always prefer trying new things out to arguments around a table. We aren’t afraid to fail, we are afraid to be mediocre.
Data guides us in everyday work. It is the most unbiased advisor one can have. We use it to make decisions, verify ideas, and measure success.
Build a fair data world
Data is the cornerstone of Monetha. Our mission is to let everyone benefit from it, either by being rewarded for sharing data or by turning it into valuable knowledge.
Flexible working hours
Want to sleep more or ride a bike during a workday? Feel free.
You can always have time off when you need whatever is the reason.
Sports and leisure
Sports equipment, gaming consoles, and massagers right at the office.
Workspace your way
We will provide you with tools or a budget to make your workspace shine.
A learning budget to keep growing professionally and personally.