QA Engineer (Mid/Senior)
What we do
The open secret within the marketing and advertising industry is that it’s built on exploiting our data. Like, when you mention something to a friend and the next thing you know, you are being bombarded with adverts for it. Companies track everything we do online to follow our movement and understand our behavior. They collect this information, aggregate it, and sell it.
People have various complicated options to stop it from happening, but we believe they should have a better choice – to join the game and earn from it themselves! Monetha gives people an opportunity to be rewarded for their data. In return for sharing their data with companies, people earn points. And they can redeem these points for products, vouchers, or crypto.
In Monetha we are providing a set of solutions that enables direct communication between end-users and online services, eliminating the need to rely on 3rd party data aggregators or centralized platforms. If you are curious you can read more about our vision → https://www.monetha.io/Monetha_white_paper.pdf
We are looking for a Mid/Senior QA Engineer to join our team from anywhere in the world. As a QA, you will make sure our solutions and experiments work smoothly, and your work will contribute to making our product even more incredible.
- Work closely with Product Manager and developers and find corner cases in the early stages of feature development
- Testing process implementation
- Testing frameworks implementation for Mobile/Web apps and REST API
- Driving product development through automated tests
- Performing peer code reviews
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on User Stories coverage
- Investigate and analyze data
- Exchange best QA practices with colleagues
- Help define test methodology, criteria, and test cases required to validate critical functionality.
- 3+ years in software quality assurance
- Experience in automated and load testing
- Hands-on experience
- Proactivity (we hate supervision and micromanagement)
- Good English (our team is international).
- Flexible working hours
- Work with professionals of your field
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- Free parking
- Learning budget
- Sports and leisure
- Possibility to work remotely
Our rules of life
What we value
Do what you love
At Monetha, we don’t care about titles. Whatever you are good at, we will find the best spot for you to learn, grow and outperform yourself.
You never innovate without experimenting. We always prefer trying new things out to arguments around a table. We aren’t afraid to fail, we are afraid to be mediocre.
Data guides us in everyday work. It is the most unbiased advisor one can have. We use it to make decisions, verify ideas, and measure success.
Build a fair data world
Data is the cornerstone of Monetha. Our mission is to let everyone benefit from it, either by being rewarded for sharing data or by turning it into valuable knowledge.
Flexible working hours
Want to sleep more or ride a bike during a workday? Feel free.
You can always have time off when you need whatever is the reason.
Sports and leisure
Sports equipment, gaming consoles, and massagers right at the office.
Workspace your way
We will provide you with tools or a budget to make your workspace shine.
A learning budget to keep growing professionally and personally.