What we do:
The open secret within the marketing and advertising industry is that it’s built on exploiting our data. Like, when you mention something to a friend and the next thing you know, you are being bombarded with adverts for it. Companies track everything we do online to follow our movement and understand our behavior. They collect this information, aggregate it, and sell it. People have various complicated options to stop it from happening, but I believe they should have a better choice – to join the game and earn from it themselves! Monetha gives people an opportunity to be rewarded for their data. In return for sharing their data with companies, people earn points. And they can redeem these points for products, vouchers, or crypto. If you are curious you can read more about our vision → https://www.monetha.io/Monetha_white_paper.pdf
We are looking for a highly motivated senior backend developer to join our team for remote work from anywhere in the World. There are a lot of opportunities for you to influence our direction, both on the product and technical side. As a senior engineer on the team, we’d look to you to help shape our future direction.
What you will work on:
- Data architecture, data modeling, and data infrastructure ecosystem.
- Design, build, and maintenance of data processing pipelines.
- Design, build and maintain micro-service architecture.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Actively participate in establishing the underlying technology for the company.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience crafting high-quality solutions in professional environments
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining scalable, highly available, high-load systems
- Proficiency in any backend programming language and willingness to learn
- Sharp analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Deep understanding of technology
- Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks, and people in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and focussed on finding a balanced solutions
- Excellent English language skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Work with professionals of your field
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- Free parking
- Learning budget
- Sports and leisure
- Possibility to work remotely
Salary: 2500-5000 EUR (gross)
*depends on experience
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted